What to do once quarantine is over?
With the plague of COVID-19, most people in most countries have been quarantined to help flatten the curve of the spread of the virus. With that, everybody will be itching to travel, itching to get out of their quarantined home, itching to be able to enjoy the outside world and itching to socialize with other people.
But we must be very careful when traveling after this quarantined season as well but worry not, we got your back with steps you can take to travel safely, join us!
1. Make sure the spot you want to travel to is no longer a danger zone to visit.
- Keep in mind that different country handles this season differently
- As of 10th April, Malaysia’s Restricted Movement Order will be lifted on the 28th of April 2020, which means you may book your hotel stay from 28th April 2020 onwards and travel here!
2. Make sure to add these essentials into your luggage
- Wipes, hand sanitizer, face mask to be clean throughout your journey of traveling
- Better to be safe in cleanliness than to be sorry
- Don’t hoard, you only need just enough
3. Make sure to practice hygienic habits throughout traveling
- This season has taught us that your hygiene is your responsibility
- Make sure you are always sparkly and clean
4. Continue to practice social distancing even when you are traveling
- We don’t mean have zero socialization, we mean distancing physically 1 meter away from strangers and the sick
- You can still make friends one meter away for sure
5. Travel with gratitude!
- You are finally out of your quarantined life; you get to enjoy the endless possibilities of the world now!
- Go tick off that bucket list of yours by doing bold things!
The world is not ending, it is just pausing for a reset. A reset for normalcy, a reset for life, a reset for your traveling desires.