HYM Wolo Sdn Bhd, together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, related and associated companies (collectively “HYM Signature” and any reference to “we”, “us” or “our” shall include any member of WOLO Hotel) respects and is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy. We never share any information with any third party or individual outside our company without your approval. Our policy is in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
2. Types of Personal Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable. The information that you provide to us (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us.
• Your full name, gender, address, email address, contact information, date and place of birth, nationality, passport and visa information other government-issued identification data
• Guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, your service preferences, language preferences, telephone numbers dialled, faxes, telephone and other messages received;
• Your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
• Your membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation;
• Any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences); Important dates, such as birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions
• Prior guest stays or interactions, goods and services purchased, special service and amenity requests
• Social media account ID, profile photo and other data publicly available, or data made available by linking your social media and loyalty accounts
• Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotels, resorts, programmes and services;
• Any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
3. Source of Personal Data
WOLO Hotel collects your Personal Data directly, or indirectly through our authorised agents and representatives such as travel agents, your legal representatives, credit reference agencies, in connection with any transaction, arrangements and/or enquiries made with WOLO Hotel including when you send us completed enquiry, application and/or registration forms via various means, including online and physical hardcopies at public venues or in our premises. Your personal data may also be collected from cookies through the use of our website.
4. How we use your personal data
We use Personal Data and Other Data to provide you with Services, we will request that you provide Personal Data or Other Data to us directly to develop new offerings and to protect our guests as detailed below. We may not be able to provide the requested Services, if you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we will use Personal Data and Other Data for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
Provide the Services you request. We use Personal Data and Other Data to provide Services you request, including:
• To process, confirm for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and in person check in and check out;
• To complete your reservation and stay, for example, to process your payment, ensure that your room is available and provide you with related customer service
• To support our electronic receipt program. When you provide an email address in making a reservation, we use that email address to send you a copy of your bill. You can opt out of receiving your bill via email and instead receive a paper copy by contacting the front desk
• To provide for the safety and security of guests
• To send you marketing communications and promotional offers, as well as periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys
• To conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotels, resorts and services; and
We will use Personal Data and Other Data to manage our contractual relationship with you
• Personalize the Services according to your Personal Preferences. We use Personal Data and Other Data to personalize our Services and improve your experiences,
• Customize your experience & offers according to your Personal Preferences
We will use Personal Data and Other Data in this way with your consent, to manage our contractual relationship with you
• Marketing and Promotional Purposes. We use Personal Data and Other Data to send you updates and news on the latest WOLO Hotel services, promotions; contest; and events which may be of interest to you, by way of post, and/or email. You may opt out from receiving such marketing or promotional material at any time for free, by utilising the “unsubscribe” option.
5. Disclosures of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed within WOLO Hotel for the purposes of processing your reservation for your stay at a WOLO Hotel property and/or your receipt of products and services. WOLO Hotel may engage with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers, travel agents, employer and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you.
WOLO Hotel may also engage with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), to comply with statutory and government requirement. Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites
WOLO Hotel websites may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing, or disclosure of data by such websites.
7. Retention of Personal Data
8. Children and Minors
Except where required by local laws, WOLO Hotel does not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our Site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
9. Right to Access & Correct Personal Data
You have the right to access and correct your personal data held by us (subject to any exceptions under applicable laws). You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data. To make these requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, or would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, please send a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Corner of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
Get exclusive deals & announcements before everyone else does
WOLO KUALA LUMPUR
Corner of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia
+603 2719 1333 email@example.com